The winery “Milestii Mici” was founded in 1969 for storage and aging of high quality wines. Over the years, the company changed its status. At the moment it is a state enterprise specializing in the production, storage and sale of alcoholic beverages, the properties of which amaze the connoisseurs with their wise perfection!
“Milestii Mici” is positioned as a secondary winery, where the best wines of Moldova are kept. Wine materials for the production of elite white and red wines are carefully selected in the best natural and climatic zones of Moldova, where European varieties of grapes perfectly reveal their characteristics.
Mile?tii Mici tunnels, are the largest underground cave network with the biggest collection of wine in the world. It has over 200 km of underground streets, more than 50 km of wine galleries at a depth of about 85m under the ground. Its collection of over 2 million bottles of wine has been officially documented by the Guiness Book of World Records as a biggest in the world.
Saturday-Sunday: on request
- After 17.00 and in weekends an addition fee of 100 lei per person will be charged.
- Excursions are possible in Romanian, Russian, English, French, Italian and German languages
- Prices of the package mentioned above are the price for one person
- Tours will begin at the appointed time by booking
- In case you are late, the tour will be cancelled
com. Mile?tii Mici, Ialoveni, Republica Moldova